Are you trying to promote your business with a tiny marketing budget? Opportunities are plentiful for low or no cost marketing.
Here are a few that won’t cost you a cent.
1. Publish articles about your specialty. “How-to” articles are always welcome. Ensure you include your contact information.
2. Write letters to the editor of publications your target market reads.
3. Get involved in an organization or community project.
4. Build strategic alliances with non-competing businesses and cross-promote each other.
5. Publish a special report. A “super how to” list for your specialty area. Distribute freely. Ensure that your contact information is included.
6. Speak to groups and organizations. Make sure the audience is your target market.
7. Carefully target relationships with media sources.
8. Write newsworthy press releases and distribute to your special contacts.The more proactive you can be, the better off your business will be. Click To Tweet
And make sure you are targeting your market. Watch this quick three minute video for help.
Hello! I'm Denise, Your Strategic Partner -- Let me guess. You bought into the hustle, hustle, hustle vibe and now you're on the brink of burnout. You keep setting your alarm for earlier in the day, but don't gain anything from it -- except bleary eyes and frustration about how little you've accomplished at the end of the day. I get it. I've walked in those shoes and they aren't a good fit for anyone. Let me help get you where you want to go without all the stress and frustration.Click here to learn more.
3 Quick (and Free) Tricks to Researching Your Target Market
Setting Business Boundaries and Saying No Is Vital To Business Survival
Affiliate Marketing Is Not a Dirty Word!
Will Your Business Sizzle or Fizzle This Summer?
How To Pick the Right Accountant for Your Small Business
3 Truths for New Year Business Planning
Rev.com Review – Captions and Transcription for Facebook Live or YouTube
Blog Marketing Academy Review – David Risley